This is the start of a new friendship.

Hello and Welcome to Kitchen Notes.

I'm the kind of girl that gets excited over saving money at the grocery store, finding great recipes to add to my recipe collection and cooking a good meal for family and friends.  I also like sharing my Kitchen Notes.  I could talk about food all day long.  So, here we are. 

Kitchen Tips on Tuesdays
New Recipes on Fridays

My goal is to stir an excitement for providing your family with a great meal while saving money at the grocery store.  The recipes I post are from my own personal recipe collection.  I look forward to hearing about which recipes you love and which recipes you have edited.  If you have any to-die-for recipes you want to share, email me.  I will happily add them to my collection. 

Thanks for joining in on the enthusiasm.  :)









No comments:

Post a Comment