Tip Tuesday

Sugar and Spice..have everything nice!  ;)
I love that I have an entire 3 shelf cabinet dedicated to spices.  I use all my store bought spices and I make my own too!
I have spices separated into a few sections. Shelf 1: The bottled/jarred spices are separated into sweet stuff for baking and such (cinnamon, pumpkin spice, anise seeds..).  Shelf 2: is for everyday cooking (garlic salt, cumino, red pepper flakes..).  I have all the bagged items on another shelf in the same cabinet (flour, sugar, bread crumbs..).  Shelf 3: I have boxed cake mixes and frosting that I get a good deal on when using coupons.  I also keep food coloring there, as well as my retro mustard, mayo and ketchup squeeze bottles. 

I made a list of all the spices I have and included the expiration date.  I taped it on the cabinet door.  This way I know what I have & what I'm going to need to buy soon.

Tip: Organizing your spices will save time while cooking because you'll know what you have and where it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment